NOW IN STOCK!
Hybrid crampons, with steel front piece and aluminum heel piece, for approaches and glacier skiing, with LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL binding
Designed for approaches and glacier skiing, the IRVIS HYBRID crampons have a steel front piece and aluminum heel piece, offering an excellent balance between performance, technicality and weight, and traction on ice. The CORD-TEC flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying. The LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL binding fits the front part of any boot. Crampons come with ANTISNOW and carry bag.
- Excellent balance between performance, technicality and weight:
– steel front piece gives traction on ice
– aluminum heel piece to minimize crampon weight (540 g with included ANTISNOW)
- Very compact:
– CORD-TEC flexible linking system optimizes volume of crampons when packed in their bag (included)
– tool-free length adjustment
- LEVERLOCK UNIVERSEL binding: works with all glacier travel, mountaineering and ski touring footwear with a heel welt; its components (FIL or FIL FLEX) allow it to fit the front part of any boot (with or without a welt)
- Number of points: 10
- Boot sizes: 36-46
- Certification(s): CE EN 893, UIAA
- Material(s): aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon, Dyneema®
- Crampons come with protective carry bag and ANTISNOW
“Perfect for use with splitboard specific boots with the heel welt (Fitwells, Burton Tourist, Deluxx Spark, and 32 Jones boots). They are pretty light, but with a steel toe for strength and durability. Plus the pack down super small. Perfect!”