A true one-for-all alpine touring weapon – wide enough for those powdery adventures, great on harder and spring conditions, and smooth handling inbounds.
- Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control
- Traditional camber profile
- Early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow
- Premium co-extruded nylon topsheet
- PolyUrethane sidewall for durability & dampness
- Full thickness alloy steel edges – corrosion resistant
- Triaxial stitched carbon fibre – strong, light & torsionally stable
- Poplar Paulownia wood core
- Full thickness base – P-Tex 2000 Electra
- Titanal aluminum mounting plate
Tip/Waist/Tail Width: 126/94/113mm
- 172mm = 1.35kg (3 lb 0 oz)
- 177mm = 1.4kg (3 lb 1 oz)
Our new winter stock is due to arrive in late September, so if you order now to pre-order a 2018/19 winter product we will send it out to you as soon as it arrives.
“For a lot of people these would make the perfect one ski quiver. They’re light enough to sit easily in the touring category, but with great downhill performance as well. Early rise tips and decent width give good backcountry performance, while traditional camber underfoot and a nice amount of flex add some frontside fun.”