For spring skiing DataWax Sunfire HP ski and snowboard wax gives great acceleration and glide in wet or granulated snow conditions.
DataWax Sunfire HP soft wax works best in these wetter snow conditions. The wax contains a low level of “fluoro” whose hydrophobic properties repel the high water content in the snow and stops the ski or board from rapid deceleration on wet snow.
- DataWax Sunfire HP is the perfect wax when the snow temperature is at or above 2°C
- For best results use an iron to hot wax DataWax Sunfire HPinto the base.
- Sunfire can easily be used as a rub on wax.
- Perfect for end of season skiing.
- Iron on Temperature 100°C
- Note not recommended for touring skins – use the HC version on our website instead