When our shapers split the Burton Flight Attendant, they took a natural terrain slayer and set it loose into the backcountry habitat. All its free-ranging attributes – including a floaty, directional shape mixed with the comfort of a twin feel when cruising on a flat base – translate to unrestricted freedom in pillow stacks, cliff drops, and deep, untracked pow. Not quite as bold and aggressive as other split options, it thrives as a freestyle-inspired utility knife for fully featured, skintrack-accessed terrain.
- BEND: Directional Camber
- SHAPE: Directional Shape, 10mm Taper
- FLEX: Directional Flex
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Splitboard Core, Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS Triax™ Fiberglass
- BASE: Sintered WFO Base
- FEATURES: Carbon I-Beam™, Split Channel, Super Sap® Epoxy, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Pro-Tip™,
Infinite Ride™, Channel-Compatible Pucks, Rides Best with Hitchhiker Bindings & Burton G3 High
- BURTON WARRANTY: 3-Year Warranty
“Really nice shape for the backcountry splitting, good value with the included pucks.”
Ask About Our package Deals With Karakoram Or Spark Bindings!