With medium width, moderate flex and alpine drive, the Navis is a big player.
The Navis is an affable, autonomous and high-performance ski, which carves really well, has quick edge-to-edge transition and is very stable on all types of terrain.
- nice width: 102mm waist giving quick edge-to-edge transition.
- front progressive rocker and tapered sidecut: good stability on-edge.
- progressive tail and light back rocker: less tail washout and easier pivot initiation.
- profile: 12% early rise tail, 67% contact length, 21% tip rocker
- long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with extensive ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- medium flex: comfortable and friendly.
- medium radius: 19m
- Triaxial and biaxial fibreglass
- ABS sidewall semi-cap construction
- Fat edges
- Black base
Our new winter stock is due to arrive in late September, so if you order now to pre-order a 2018/19 winter product we will send it out to you as soon as it arrives.
“An awesome freeride ski, the 102mm waisted Navis one of the wider skis that we stock, and the extra float from the increased width and the progressive tip rocker make it a playful and confidence inspiring ski in powder. However the lighter tail rocker and underfoot camber mean that the Navis hooks up well on harder show and is impressively engaging on piste for a ski of this width, making it a really good all-rounder. Clever stuff!”