Mid-fat, very responsive and tolerant – the camox birdie is the all-terrain queen.
An excellent balance between the tip and tail make the camox birdie very efficient in soft snow and the stiff flex under the bindings gives it great grip on hardpack. this mid-fat ski, which is lighter and softer than its unisex avatar, will be your perpetual ally.
- medium width = 97mm waist.
- double rocker = easy to handle with good control and pivot.
- flared tip: good float in powder and on crud.
- medium classic camber = classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact giving a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- double beak profile = rocker in the tail (13%) and in the tip (18%), camber underfoot (69%).
- medium flex = Slightly softer than the unisex Camox
- stiff underfoot and softer through the tip and tail: comfortable during the turn and efficient on all types of terrain.
- medium radius = 18m
- Triaxial and biaxial fibreglass carbon kevlar stripes
- ABS sidewall semi-cap step down
- Fat edges
- Black base
Our new winter stock is due to arrive in late September, so if you order now to pre-order a 2018/19 winter product we will send it out to you as soon as it arrives.
“We’re really excited to have the Camox Birdie in this season. This gives an option for women wanting a mid-fat freeride ski which is lighter with a softer flex, so it’s a great option if you are a lighter or less aggressive skier. Varying stiffness along the length of the ski and the mixture of underfoot camber with rocketed tip and tail make for a versatile ski that’s capable of putting a smile on your face whatever the conditions. If you are a taller and more powerful skier and you want a stiffer ski, simply go for the unisex Camox.”