A visceral desire to explore the backcountry with the best tools possible led us to a splitboard collaboration with mentor and friend, Bryan Iguchi. We’ve incorporated all the design and craftsmanship of the Iguchi Pro into a top-of-the-line splitboard for the backcountry rider who prefers fully engaged Camber System performance. All aspects of creation, from the artwork on the topsheet to the shaping philosophy behind the board, were conceived through the unmatched experience and creativity of one of snowboarding’s most influential icons. The Bryan Iguchi Splitboard is one of two splitboards in the line.
- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply
- Highland Core – Our highest-end core, made from a blend of estate grown Poplar and Paulownia to provide the light-weight performance ideal for backcountry and pow.
- Sintered Base – A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing – A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- Universal Splitboard Insert Packs & Karakoram Splitboard Ultra Clips
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Knucklehead Tip Profile – Peak to parking lot with extra punch for powder.
- Three Year Warranty
- Sizes:159, 162, 163MW
“The split of a legend! Iguchi is such a figure in snowboarding, and his split looks an absolute stunner!”